Thursday, April 30, 2009

Danny Smith - Hand Modeling Headshots

Danny Smith's agency (I think it's either Click Models or Vision Models) decided that they wanted us to go out and shoot some shots so that he could pursue additional work as a "parts model", specifically a hand model.

They told us to just be creative. Use props. Whatever.

Here's what we came up with:

Standard shots...




Point!



Thumbs up!



OK!



Squeeze the towel!



Twist the towel!



Wax on, wax off!



Hold the keys!



Pinky out!



Show me the money!



SHOW ME BIG BILLS!!!!



Talk on the phone!



Talk on the iPhone!



Great news!



LOL!



iPhone Paparazzi!



That was fun.

It's always neat to break from the regular headshot routine once in a while.

.......................

I still think Danny makes a great "real" model...

Just added his pics to my website.



To view my portfolio @ dkheadshots.com ===> CLICK HERE <====
To view my portfolio @ dkheadshots.com ===> CLICK HERE <====
To view my portfolio @ dkheadshots.com ===> CLICK HERE <====

No comments:

Post a Comment