Friday, March 5, 2010

South American Soap Opera Breakout Role!

Sorry I've been really bad about updating this blog. I don't think anyone even reads it.

Anyway, my former client Juan Pablo just facebook messaged me saying he is back in Venezuela because he landed the lead role on a new soap!

Here's the trailer:



It's looking like they might get picked up by Univision.

Exciting!

He actually had really long hair when we shot...



And I had tied it back and then photoshopped it to look shorter so that he could go out for more mainstream roles.



In the end they cast him in this soap but forced him to cut his hair anyway. He looks SO great in the promo.



J.P. is also apparently slated to play a "Sexy Male Angel" in some upcoming film.

I see a big future for this one!

He's going to be the next Javier Bardem. But even better-looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment